Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blogging

Hello. For those of you who don't know already, I'm Megan, (obviously), and this is my blog! I'm a 28, almost 29, year old wife and mother. Though I was raised in Kansas, I've spent the last four years of my life in Pennsylvania. I love my location! We live in historic Gettysburg. I work part-time in retail at Gap Outlet, and spend the rest of my time trying to keep my house clean, and my family happy! I've got two great kids, and am married to my best friend! Bailee is my girl...she's 11, going on 25! She has just recently has come to stay with me full time, and we are loving it! Tristan is my little man...very chivalrous for a 7 year old. I know that it won't last, but I like to think it might! Then there's my rock star, Matthew. We've been together for 11 years!! Where does the time go! He's crazy talented at anything he sets out to accomplish...I just adore him. I'm crazy in love, however, everyone has their moments, and trust me...we've had our fair share! As for hobbies, I love to read, journal, karaoke, or play music with my husband! We have such a good time! I love the pool, spending time with my kids, and of course, SHOPPING! I have recently been introduced to the wonderful world of scrapbooking, too! Digital and traditional! I LOVE IT! This girl also enjoys the occasional cocktail or glass of wine, as well. =)
So, what's my blog going to be about? Well, in May 2010, I was diagnosed with ADD, and Bipolar II Disorder. This finally gave me closure to a lot of unanswered questions. It is very difficult to be a working wife and mother. PERIOD. However, you throw these two disorders into the mix, and you have a recipe for disaster! I struggle every single day to accomplish the basic things that "normal" people do without thinking twice about. It can be seriously overwhelming! My faith in God keeps me grounded. I don't know how I would manage without God in my life. So, I figured why not share my struggles, my happy moments, and everything in between, with others. The way I look at it is it can't hurt, and honestly, it will help me to have a way to vent! If my blog can reach out and help just one person, then I will feel accomplished with this venture. I don't plan to focus just on my disorder, but also, my hobbies, and everything else a wife or mom should come across...hence, the name, "All Thingz Megan"! I look forward to adding blogging to the mix of things! Let's see how I do!
Photobucket
Here is a picture of my beautiful little family taken last summer at Hershey Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment